The innovative new Evah Pirazzi Gold steel core viola set alternative offers a tremendously brilliant direct sound with absolutely no metallic harshness. These strings react to the smallest of bow strokes and convert each movement into a wonderfully harmonious sound image, all while enhancing the impressive very warm sound characteristics of the A-string. The D-, G- and C-strings are made with a high-precision steel rope core material. The D- and G-strings are wound with chrome steel while the C is wound with a fine tungsten wire that has been specifically developed for use on musical strings. The special processing of the materials allows these steel strings to provide the player with a large and soloistic volume of sound.
- Brilliant, golden tone
- Impressive projection
- Full-bodied sound
- Outstanding playability and instant response
- A wide range of sound colors
- The great dynamic range allows skilled players to explore confidently both the finest nuances of quiet passages and create powerful sonorities when playing close to the finger-board or using a strong bow arm
- Very short break-in time, even shorter than Evah Pirazzi and Obligato
- Excellent tuning stability
- Absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- A- steel core wound with chrome steel
- D- and G- steel rope core wound with chrome steel
- C- steel rope core wound with tungsten
- All strings have a ball-end
- A-steel string has removable ball
- The new Evah Pirazzi Gold steel A-string has been further improved to provide superior responsiveness thanks to our unique construction method.
- This steel A-string has a grand, elegant and smooth tone even while being played in the higher register.
- Developed for the player looking for something slightly warmer than the Passione steel A-string.
- Great sound depth with no metallic sharpness to the ear.
- Enormous capacity and power.
- The steel core A-String Evah Pirazzi Gold blends well with our other sets of strings, especially the Evah Pirazzi, Obligato and Passione strings.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.