Fiddlershop Full Size Violin (No. 179)
We acquired this instrument as a sample from one of our makers.
- Solid hand-carved, figured spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & tailpiece
- Hand-carved bridge
- European spruce soundpost
- Hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based finish (no thick lacquer)
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 7 years
- Thomastik Vision strings
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- Sale includes instrument only
Every Fiddlershop violin is set up and tested in our workshop to make sure it passes our rigorous 10-point inspection. Our incredibly talented team is here to help answer any questions you have, and make sure your instrument arrives safely.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.