- Evah Pirazzi Gold strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fiber
- Brilliant, golden tone
- Impressive projection
- Full-bodied sound
- Outstanding playability and instant response
- A wide range of sound colors
- The great dynamic range allows skilled players to explore confidently both the finest nuances of quiet passages and create powerful sonorities when playing close to the finger-board or using a strong bow arm
- Very short break-in time, even shorter than Evah Pirazzi and Obligato
- Excellent tuning stability
- Absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- A- steel core wound with chrome steel
- D- and G- synthetic core wound with silver
- C- synthetic core wound with tungsten-silver
- All strings have a ball-end
- A-steel string has removable ball
- The new Evah Pirazzi Gold steel A-string has been further improved to provide superior responsiveness thanks to our unique construction method.
- This steel A-string has a grand, elegant and smooth tone even while being played in the higher register.
- Developed for the player looking for something slightly warmer than the Passione steel A-string.
- Great sound depth with no metallic sharpness to the ear.
- Enormous capacity and power.
- The steel core A-String Evah Pirazzi Gold blends well with our other sets of strings, especially the Evah Pirazzi, Obligato and Passione strings.
Simply ✨ A M A Z I N G ✨
When I tell you that I got SHIVERS the second I played these! I absolutely love how deep and velvety the strings sound and hearing them for the first time honestly made me feel like I was engulfed in chocolate! Sounds dramatic I know but that’s exactly what it felt like! These are by far my favorite strings to date!!!
Bright sound and stable
The Evan Gold viola strings have brought out the “shine” in my sound. I have an inexpensive and small viola, and the Gold’s give a bigger and more rounded voice to the instrument. I would love to experiment with another A string though. My A string always sounds too tinny compared to the other strings. I want to brighten the sound on the lower strings, but not so much needed on the A. The stability of the strings are great. Once they set in after a day, or 2, they keep their intonation well.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.