- A sophisticated string at an accessible price
- Nylon core, metal winding: A- aluminum, D- aluminum, G- silver, C-tungsten-silver
- Comfortable, relaxed bow response
- Bring out the warmth and richness of any instrument
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
Pro-Arté synthetic core cello strings have a warm, mellow tone. They are less sensitive to humidity and temperature changes, and break in quickly. Pro-Arté strings are manufactured at a lower tension in order to maximize bow response, tonal blend, and playability. These cello strings are the perfect choice for players seeking a warm, dark tone.
D'Addario Pro-Arte Cello String Set, 1/2 Scale, Medium Tension J59 1/2M
D'Addario Pro-Arte Cello String Set, 1/4 Scale, Medium Tension J59 1/4M
D'Addario Pro-Arte Cello String Set, 3/4 Scale, Medium Tension J59 3/4M
D'Addario Pro-Arte Cello String Set, 4/4 Scale, Medium Tension J59 4/4M
old man with 6 cellos
Pro-Arte cello strings sound weak and without clarity........ muddy ? Will be sticking with D Addario Hellicore ...... Best tone and price point.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.