Tower Strings Legend Violin Review
What does B-stock mean?
Every now and then we receive an instrument from our workshop with a visual imperfection. The instrument might have a small nick, scratch or a miss-coloration in the varnish. These visual issues do not affect the performance or playability of the instrument. However, we would never put these instruments into our regular inventory.
We have a limited stock of these instruments. Every instrument has a different imperfection.
The "Legend" Violin Features
The Legend is our answer to the serious beginner violinist! We have never been happy with what the market had to offer in this price range. The set up, accessories, and quality of build is far above anything we have tested in this price range! The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box.
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
- Great for Suzuki and NAfME students
- 4/4 (full) size
- Hand-carved Spruce and highly flamed maple tone woods
- Durable darker brown finish (no thick lacquer)
- Wood dried a minimum of 48 months
- 100% Ebony fingerboard & fittings
- Carbon composite tailpiece with built-in fine tuners
- Hand-carved Asian wood bridge
- Well-rounded bridge - easy and comfortable playability
- Strings - can be Prelude, Fiddlerman, or what we find suits each violin best
Outfit and Accessories
We went one step further and provided quality accessories that you won't have to replace right after purchasing this outfit (like with most other brands). Products that alone retail for over $100:
- Case: Sturdy lightweight shaped violin case. Case includes carrying straps, music pocket, small storage compartment, two bow holders.
- Bow: Brazilwood bow
- Rosin: Tower Strings Rosin
- Violin shoulder rest
- Ultra Practice Mute
- Polishing cloth
- Digital tuner
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and revolutionizing the string instrument industry? We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford. Our founder Pierre Holstein (a.k.a. "Fiddlerman") works directly with makers in many different countries to produce only the best for our customers. With over 40 years as a professional violinist in orchestras around the world, he brings unmatched expertise in music and business to everything we do.
We buy our violins directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Every Tower Strings violin is set up and tested in our workshop to make sure it passes our rigorous 10-point inspection. Our incredibly talented team is here to help answer any questions you have, and make sure your instrument arrives safely.
Tower Strings Warranty
All Tower Strings instrument outfits come with a standard one year warranty on both the instrument itself, and the included accessories. To learn more about our standard warranty, you can read more about it here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.