Fiddlerman Master Violin Review
Beautiful Sounding Fractional Sizes for Any Age!
How does the Master Compare with the Artist?
How does the Master compare with the Soloist?
What does B-stock mean?
Every now and then we receive an instrument from our workshop with a visual imperfection. The instrument might have a small nick, scratch or a miss-coloration in the varnish. These visual issues do not affect the performance or playability of the instrument. However, we would never put these instruments into our regular inventory.
Just like every other Fiddlerman instrument we sell, this instrument is set up to perfection by our talented luthiers and is covered by our lifetime structural warranty.
We have a limited stock of these instruments. Every instrument has a different imperfection. Please find attached pictures for examples of these visual flaws.
Fiddlerman Master Violin Features
The Master is the next step up from the Fiddlerman Artist violin. Featuring highly figured maple, yielding great tone, projection and response. An excellent instrument for discerning players and students alike.
- Fully hand-carved, beautifully flamed spruce and maple tone woods
- 100% Ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Hand-carved French Despiau 3-tree or Aubert Mirecourt Deluxe bridge
- European Spruce Soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Professionally hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based varnish
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 10 years
- Strings - whichever strings sound better on the specific violin (most commonly Kaplan Amo or Thomastik Vision)
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments (Contact Fiddlershop)
Fiddlerman Violin Bow Features
- Strong, responsive, high-grade carbon fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
- Durable Mongolian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
- Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
- Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
- Fiddlerman Quality Oblong Violin Case
- Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Bow
- Case includes padded straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four bow holders, hygrometer
- Holstein Premium Violin Rosin
- Ultra Practice Mute
- Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
- Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
*One-year warranty on all accessories
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the violins and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional violinist of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our violins directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Each Fiddlerman violin is set up in our workshop.
Exactly what we needed
A wonderful instrument with beautiful tone and stunning appearance which met the needs of my advancing high school student and pleased both her private teacher and orchestra director. The tiny varnish blemish on the back is barely noticeable and doesn't affect the sound at all. The Fiddershop customer service team was very helpful in answering questions and sharing accurate information. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this item again!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.