What does B-stock mean?
Every now and then we receive an instrument from our workshop with a visual imperfection. The instrument might have a small nick, scratch or a discoloration in the varnish. These visual issues do not affect the performance or playability of the instrument. However, we would never put these instruments into our regular inventory.
Just like every other Fiddlerman instrument we sell, this instrument is set up to perfection by our talented luthiers and is covered by our lifetime structural warranty.
We have a limited stock of these instruments. Every instrument has a different imperfection. Please find attached pictures for examples of these visual flaws.
Fiddlerman Master Violin Features
The Master is the next step up from the Fiddlerman Artist violin. Featuring highly figured maple, yielding great tone, projection and response. An excellent instrument for discerning players and students alike.
- Fully hand-carved, beautifully flamed spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Hand-carved French Despiau 3-tree or Holstein 3-star Bridge
- European spruce soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Professionally hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based varnish
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 10 years
- Strings: Fiddlerman Synthetic Core, or Luthier's Choice
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
Fiddlerman Violin Bow Features
- Strong, responsive, high-grade carbon fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
- Durable Mongolian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
- Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
- Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
Case: Fiddlerman Oblong Violin Case FC50. Sturdy light weight high-quality oblong violin case. Case includes straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four or two bow holders.
Bow: Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
Shoulder Rest: Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
Rosin: Holstein Premium Rosin
Mute: Fiddlerman Rubber Practice Mute (not available for 1/2 and smaller sizes)
Cloth: Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
Tuner: Fiddlerman Digital Tuner AV10
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and revolutionizing the violin industry? We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford. Our founder Pierre Holstein (a.k.a. "Fiddlerman") works directly with makers in many different countries to produce only the best for our customers. With over 40 years as a professional violinist in orchestras around the world, he brings unmatched expertise in music and business to everything we do.
Every Fiddlerman violin is set up and tested in our workshop to make sure it passes our rigorous 10-point inspection. Our incredibly talented team is here to help answer any questions you have, and make sure your instrument arrives safely.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.