What does B-stock mean?
A bow is considered "B-stock" if it has a cosmetic imperfection, such as a small scratch, a loose or discolored winding, or if the stick has a very slight curve that will not affect tone production. Each bow has been carefully vetted to be sold as “B-stock” and is a great value at the discounted price.
There is a limited stock of these bows, and each bow may have a different imperfection. Please review the last picture on this listing for examples of bows considered B-stock.
Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
High-quality, hand-made carbon fiber composite violin bow. Nicely decorated copper mounted ebony frog. Quality Siberian horsehair. Great balance. Very nice arch with good bounce and action. If you are not satisfied with this bow, return it to us within 45 days (disregard what the video says) for a full refund. You only pay for the return postage. Carbon fiber bows are dependable and strong.
- Professional quality arch for exceptional action and rebound
- High carbon composite hollow stick delivering superior resonance and balance
- Unaffected by humidity and temperature fluctuation - excellent for traveling musicians
- Quality Siberian horsehair
- Durable cowhide leather wrap
- Quality ebony frog delivers excellent vibration transfer from hair
- High-grade abalone inlay
4/4: 29.5 inches
3/4: 27.3 inches
1/2: 24.5 inches
1/4: 22.5 inches
4/4: circa 60 grams
3/4: circa 55.5 grams
1/2: circa 48.5 grams
1/4: circa 44.5 grams
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.