What does B-stock mean?
Every now and then we receive an instrument from our workshop with a visual imperfection. The instrument might have smaller nicks, scratches, or a discoloration in the varnish. Some cellos might even have a small crack, that has been repaired. These visual issues do not affect the performance or playability of the instrument. However, we would never put these instruments into our regular inventory.
Just like every other Fiddlerman instrument we sell, this instrument is set up by our talented luthiers and is covered by our warranties.
We have a limited stock of these instruments. Every instrument has a different imperfection.
- Solid hand-carved, figured spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Quality hand-carved maple bridge
- Hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based finish (no thick lacquer)
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 7 years
- Installed D’Addario Helicore Strings
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC (Music Educators National Conference) standards
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The cello will arrive ready to play out of the box
- Available in sizes: 1/2, 3/4, 7/8, 4/4
Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments.
Cello Outfit Includes
- Hard Canvas Cello Cover
- Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Cello Bow
- Strong, responsive, high-grade carbon fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
- Durable Siberian horsehair for a smooth, full tone
- Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
- Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
- Holstein Premium Rosin
- Fiddlerman Digital Tuner
- Endpin Anchor
- Practice Mute
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.