What does B-stock mean?
Every now and then we receive an instrument from our workshop with a visual imperfection. The instrument might have smaller nicks, scratches, or a discoloration in the varnish. Some cellos might even have a small crack, that has been repaired. These visual issues do not affect the performance or playability of the instrument. However, we would never put these instruments into our regular inventory.
Just like every other Fiddlerman instrument we sell, this instrument is set up by our talented luthiers and is covered by our warranties.
We have a limited stock of these instruments. Every instrument has a different imperfection.
Apprentice Cello Features
- Solid-carved slightly flamed spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Carbon tailpiece with 4 fine tuners
- Quality hand-carved maple bridge
- European spruce soundpost from Alpine Tone Wood
- Spirit-based durable dark brown finish
- Wood dried a minimum of 5 years
- Installed D'Addario Prelude Strings
- Great for Suzuki and NAfME (National Association for Music Education) students
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The cello will arrive ready to play out of the box
- Available in sizes: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4
- Hard Canvas Cello Case
- Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Cello Bow
- Holstein Premium Rosin
- Fiddlerman Digital Tuner AV10
- Polishing Cloth
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.