What does B-stock mean?
Every now and then we receive an instrument from our workshop with a visual imperfection. The instrument might have a small nick, scratch, or a miss-coloration in the varnish. These visual issues do not affect the performance or playability of the instrument. However, we would never put these instruments into our regular inventory.
Just like every other Fiddlerman instrument we sell, this instrument is set up by our talented luthiers and is covered by our warranties.
We have a limited stock of these instruments. Every instrument has a different imperfection.
Apprentice Cello Features
- Solid-carved slightly flamed spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Carbon tailpiece with 4 fine tuners
- Quality hand-carved maple bridge
- European spruce soundpost from Alpine Tone Wood
- Spirit-based durable dark brown finish
- Wood dried a minimum of 5 years
- Installed D'Addario Prelude Strings
- Great for Suzuki and NAfME (National Association for Music Education) students
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The cello will arrive ready to play out of the box
- Available in sizes: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4
- Hard Canvas Cello Case
- Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Cello Bow
- Holstein Premium Rosin
- Fiddlerman Digital Tuner AV10
- Polishing Cloth
Lifetime Structural Warranty
All Fiddlerman instrument outfits come with a lifetime structural warranty with free lifetime adjustments on the instrument, and a standard one year warranty on the included accessories. To learn more about our warranty policies, you can read about them here.
45-Day Hassle-free Returns
If you are not happy with your Fiddlerman instrument for any reason whatsoever, simply return it within 45 days. Read our full return policy here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.