As a Fiddlershop Customer service representative you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our valued customers. You will primarily be answering phone calls, chats, emails, and questions about our instruments and products with a positive attitude. Knowledge of bowed stringed instruments (preferably) or other instruments is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform Omnichannel customer support wherever customers need it, phone, email, chat etc.
- Manage customer relationships and accounts
- Assist with other office administration and organization projects
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience playing a bowed stringed instrument is preferred, or other instruments is a requirement.
- Ability to think quickly and perform problem solving tasks, sometimes in uncertain conditions and without management assistance
- Professional, punctual personal time management
- Fluent in English
- Authorization to work in America (Green Card / DHS Authorization)
In addition to a positive work environment and training.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Vacation & sick days
Fiddlershop is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this job specification is not intended to be a complete list of duties, and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.