- Solid-carved slightly flamed spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Carbon tailpiece with 4 fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Despiau or Holstein 1-star Bridge
- European spruce soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Spirit-based durable dark brown finish (no thick lacquer)
- Wood dried a minimum of 5 years
- Strings: Fiddlerman Synthetic Core Violin Strings (Prelude strings for 1/8 and 1/16 size)
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
This outfit was really meant for higher level instruments, but we made it happen! You'll find a nice oblong case, followed by our Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Bow, shoulder rest, and rosin. Products that alone retail for over $200. We strive to offer this kind of quality outfit with every Fiddlerman violin we sell.
Case: Sturdy light weight high-quality oblong violin case. Case includes straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four or two bow holders.
Bow: Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
Shoulder Rest: Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest (1/8 and smaller sizes come with Muco SR-4 Violin Shoulder Rest)
Rosin: Fiddlerman Select Dark Rosin
Mute: Fiddlerman Rubber Practice Mute (not available for 1/2 and smaller sizes)
Cloth: Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
Tuner: Fiddlerman Digital Tuner AV10
Every Fiddlerman violin is set up and tested in our workshop to make sure it passes our rigorous 10-point inspection. Our incredibly talented team is here to help answer any questions you have, and make sure your instrument arrives safely.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.