Fiddlerman Artist Violin Review
How does the Artist compare with the Concert?
How does the Artist compare with the Master?
Artist Violin FeaturesEvery Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection! Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments
- Solid hand-carved, figured spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% Ebony fingerboard & pegs
- Composite tailpiece
- Hand-carved German Teller bridge
- Hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based finish (no thick lacquer)
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 7 years
- Strings - Whichever strings sound better on the specific violin (most commonly D'Addario Kaplan Amo or Zyex strings for the Artist violins)
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
Available in sizes: 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 4/4
Case: Sturdy lightweight gray/black suspension moon-shaped case
- Case includes straps, music pocket, storage, YKK zippers, two bow holders (only 4/4), Hygrometer
Bow: Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Bow
- Strong, responsive, high-grade carbon fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
- Durable Siberian horsehair for a smooth, full tone
- Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
- Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
Rosin: Holstein Premium Violin Rosin
Shoulder Rest: Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest (Muco for fractional sizes)
Ultra Practice Mute (Not Available for 1/2 and 1/4 size)
Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
One-year warranty on all accessories
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the violins and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional violinist of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our violins directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Each Fiddlerman violin is set up in our workshop.
Fantastic, The violin is excellent!
Great sounding and looking!
Ordering from Fiddlershop was a breeze. I researched quite awhile before taking the plunge, but am happy I did. My daughter needed to upgrade from a 3/4 size to full and we decided after reading and watching the demonstration of this violin that we'd go with this one. It came packaged well, with everything needed and ready to go. We liked it so much, the sound mostly, but also the looks, that we decided to upgrade my son's violin too. He already was playing a full sized student model because there was no comparison in the sound of the two instruments. I would highly recommend ordering from Fiddlershop!!!!
I researched violins for a long time on line to find one I could grow into as I progressed & couldn't be happier with my choice of the fiddlerman artest violin, it's an amazing sounding instrument when played correctly which makes me want to practice all the time.
Artist Violin Absolutely Amazing!
I absolutely love this violin and outfit. I couldn't be happier if it would be possible. The quality of thus instrument is amazing. I am recommending fiddlershop to all my students.
The Artist violin is rich
The Artist violin is rich and very resonant, it sounds so full and deep and looks to have been dipped in honey and maple syrup. the case is super nice and the accessories feel of very high quality. I Love the free shipping and the customer service is extremely good to deal with. I was just going to test the sound of this violin and decided to keep it. Really beautiful instrument for the price and buying online
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.