Pirastro Passione Solo Violin String Set
- Finely wound and polished, handmade sheep gut strings
- Soloistic tone with strong power and brilliance
- Great projection
- Extended range of dynamics and tone colors
- Very easy response
- Significantly increased tuning stability vs. traditional gut core strings
- Passione Solo Strings are available in Medium Gauge only. For more tension options, consider the regular Passione strings
- Available in 4/4 size
- E- Silvery Steel 0.26mm, Loop or Ball end
- A- Aluminum, Ball end
- D- Silver, Ball end
- G- Silver, Ball end
The length of colored silk at the peg end of the Passione G-string is different than the length of the A- and D- strings. This has been done intentionally and is part of the construction of the G-string.
The special length of the G-string’s color winding at the peg end prevents the string from breaking in the peg box. At the latest after two to three days the stretching process will be finalized. As a result the silk winding will no longer reach over the nut.
Pirastro has made numerous tests with this special G on various violins all differing in size and the string has always fit. On some violins it takes longer, with other violins the string even fits from the beginning.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.