- The sound is big and powerful.
- Very easy response on all levels of the dynamic range
- The accuracy of the contact point is easily manageable.
- All A-, D- and G-strings come with a ball-end in order to facilitate the installation.
The string that is included in the "medium" set is G-silver 16 1/2
- Passione A-, D- and G-strings are manufactured in up to five gauges in steps of 1/4 PM
All Passione strings are available in 4/4 only
The length of colored silk at the peg end of the Passione G-string is different than the length of the A- and D- strings. This has been done intentionally and is part of the construction of the G-string.
The special length of the G-string’s color winding at the peg end prevents the string from breaking in the peg box. At the latest after two to three days the stretching process will be finalized. As a result the silk winding will no longer reach over the nut.
Pirastro has made numerous tests with this special G on various violins all differing in size and the string has always fit. On some violins it takes longer, with other violins the string even fits from the beginning.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.