Brazilwood Violin Bow - Nickel-wound
An excellent choice for beginners with some beautiful upgrades from the standard Brazilwood Bow. Wood bows generally produce a warmer tone than carbon fiber bows in the same price range.
These bows give violinists a comfortable playing experience, with the beautiful features of a more expensive bow.
Since the cost of re-hairing a bow is more than the price of this bow, you could get a brand new bow every few months and still be saving money.
Available in 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and 4/4 sizes
- Octagonal Brazilwood bow
- Beautiful Nickel Windings with Black interlaced design
- High-grade ebony frog
- Fully lined with nickel mounted
- Mother of pearl eye and slide underneath.
- The comfortable grip is made from imitation leather
- Available in 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and 4/4 sizes