CHand-crafted by one of Brazil's best bowmakers, Willian De Marchi, award winning bow maker at the Violin Society of America (VSA).
This bow is made from the highest quality Brazilian Pernambuco wood, and is handmade by Willian De Marchi. The Silver cello bow is a step up from the De Marchi Nickel Bow and is crafted from a more refined selection of wood and has a silver mounted African ebony frog.
- Carefully chosen extremely fine pernambuco
- Fully silver mounted African ebony frog
- Parisian eye
- Leather grip
- Silver winding
- Genuine, quality Mongolian horsehair
- Made by Willian De Marchi in Brazil
Weight approximately: 79-80 grams.
Fiddlershops' team of professional players and luthiers hand-select each bow to exacting criteria, including examining the hair, camber of the bow, the bow's ability, and sound across different techniques.
The Willian De Marchi Cello Bow Family:
- Willian De Marchi Nickel Cello Bow
- Willian De Marchi Silver Cello Bow
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.