The best-selling KORG TM series, which lets you use a tuner and metronome simultaneously, has been revamped. The TM-60 is the newest model and features a larger display that can show the tuner and metronome simultaneously. The battery life has also been dramatically improved. With the all-new TM-60, you’ll be able to enjoy pitch training and rhythm training without having to switch functions or be concerned with battery life.
Equipped with high-precision tuner function and metronome function. The two functions can be used simultaneously.
The display is approximately 1.3 times the size of the previous model (TM-50), allowing the tuner and metronome to be shown simultaneously.
- Backlit LCD ensures excellent visibility even in dark locations.
- LCD needle-type meter detects the pitch instantly, providing the excellent response that you expect from KORG.
- A wide detection range of C1–C8 supports a broad range of instruments.
- Calibration is adjustable to match various concert pitches.
- Marks are provided to indicate pure major and minor third intervals.
- Sound Out mode and Sound Back mode are great ways to train your ear.
- Metronome features a wide tempo range from 30 to 252 beats/minute. Choose from three types of tempo settings and 15 rhythm variations.
- Long-life design with approximately double the battery life. (Compared to the KORG TM-50, in tuner mode with backlight off)
- Convenient memory backup function and auto power-off function.
- Further improvements in ease of use, including a newly designed stand and battery compartment cover.
- Separately sold CM-200 contact mic allows even higher tuning precision. The lineup also includes the TM-60C which is packaged with a CM-200 in a color that matches the body of the tuner/metronome unit.
- The optional microphone clip is helpful for tuning in noisy environments, since it primarily registers vibrations, rather than relying solely on the built in microphone.
**No Longer Available in White**
The Korg TM-60 Tuner Metronome is a practical and easy device to use. The buttons are laid out quite well, with the tuning and metronome functions separated on different sides of the device. Both can be used simultaneously. I particularly like that the screen is backlit and easy to read. The red and green tuning indicator lights are helpful particularly for students who may not be adept at tuning. I would highly recommend this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.