This Pre-owned Fiddlerman Artist 7/8 Cello came back to us as a trade in. It was lightly used and still looks new. This cello includes a few upgrades (a $750 value!) including Larsen/Spirocore Combo strings, Perfection Planetary Geared Pegs installed, and a hill model ebony tailpiece.
- Solid hand-carved, figured spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% ebony fingerboard & fittings
- Quality hand-carved maple bridge
- Hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based finish (no thick lacquer)
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 7 years
- Larsen A & D, Thomastik Spirocore Tungsten G & C Combo Cello String Set
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC (Music Educators National Conference) standards
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The cello will arrive ready to play out of the box
Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments
Standard Outfit Includes
- Hard Canvas Cello Cover
- Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Cello Bow
- Holstein Premium Rosin
- Fiddlerman Digital Tuner
- Endpin Stop
- Practice Mute
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.