Artist Violin Features
- Solid hand-carved, figured spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% ebony fingerboard & pegs
- Carbon composite tailpiece with 4 fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Despiau or Holstein 3-star Bridge
- European spruce soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based finish (no thick lacquer)
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 7 years
- Strings - Whichever strings sound better on the specific violin. Most commonly Fiddlerman Synthetic Core.
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
- Only available with a 2-piece back
Available in sizes: 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 4/4
Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
Case: Fiddlerman Oblong Violin Case FC50. High-quality oblong violin case. Case includes straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four or two bow holders.
Bow: Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
Shoulder Rest: Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
Rosin: Holstein Premium Rosin
Mute: Fiddlerman Rubber Practice Mute (not available for 1/2 and smaller sizes)
Cloth: Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
Tuner: Fiddlerman Digital Tuner AV10
Every Fiddlerman violin is set up and tested in our workshop to make sure it passes our rigorous 10-point inspection. Our incredibly talented team is here to help answer any questions you have, and make sure your instrument arrives safely.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.