A portable, pocket-sized tuning solution. The CA-50: the standard tuner for orchestral instruments, now with even better visibility.
The CA-50 features high-precision tuning functionality and a slim and compact design. The new CA-50’s display is now even easier to read. Long considered the standard in chromatic tuners, the CA-50 offers simple and intuitive operation and a satisfying tuning experience for every instrumentalist.
- The built in microphone works great for all acoustic instruments
- An even more readable display, with a larger note name indication.
- A wide detection range supports tuning for any instrument.
- Calibration function is provided. A4 = 410Hz–480Hz (1Hz steps)
- Marks provided to indicate pure major and minor third intervals.
- Sound Out mode is ideal for ear training.
- Dramatic increase in battery life.
- Reduced stress when using the unit on a music stand.
- Memory backup function and auto power-off function provided.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.