Pre-owned Fiddlerman Soloist Violin Outfit No. 182
This Soloist Violin (4/4 size) is from 2020 and is in great condition. A small mark in the varnish is visible on the top-plate, otherwise there is only normal wear from being played. The instrument is used but will be outfitted with new accessories.
The Soloist violin is now made in an exclusive Holstein Violin workshop! After trying hundreds of models, Fiddlerman settled on this one as his dollar-to-dollar favorite advanced level violin. Fiddlerman will personally test these violins thoroughly before shipping out.
- Fully hand-carved, beautifully flamed select spruce and maple tonewoods
- Hand-carved French Despiau 3-tree or Holstein 3-star Bridge
- European spruce soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Professionally hand-rubbed, oil-based varnish
- Antiqued select wood - dried a minimum of 12 years
- Strings - Thomastik Vision
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
Case: Fiddlerman Quality Oblong Violin Case FC75. Available in Dark Gray or Sand.
Bow: Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
Shoulder Rest: Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
Rosin: Holstein Premium Rosin
Mute: Fiddlerman Rubber Practice Mute
Cloth: Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
Tuner: Fiddlerman Digital Tuner AV10
Fantastic customer service, fast shipping and reasonable prices!
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.