Pre-owned Fiddlerman Concert 1/2 Size Violin (No. 195)
This Concert Violin from 2016 came to us as a trade-in. It is in good condition with some marks in the varnish and minor wear from being played. With a new set of strings it sounds as good as new! The instrument is used but will be outfitted with a new case and accessories.
The Fiddlerman Concert violin astounds with its big, open and clear sound. Players will immediately enjoy the deeper tones compared to the Apprentice Violin.
Each instrument starts from carefully selected aged tonewood, real ebony fittings, and the hand applied varnish brings out the natural beauty of the wood. The violin is well balanced across all the strings and Fiddlerman synthetic core strings deliver a wide tonal palette to draw from.
- Solid hand-carved, beautifully figured spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Carbon composite tailpiece with 4 fine tuners
- Hand-carved Despiau or Holstein 1-star Bridge
- European spruce soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based finish (no thick lacquer)
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 6 years
- Installed Fiddlerman Violin Strings (similar to Thomastik Dominants)
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC (Music Educators National Conference) standards
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
Case: Sturdy light weight high-quality oblong violin case. Case includes straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four or two bow holders.
Bow: Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
Shoulder Rest: Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
Rosin: Fiddlerman Select Dark Rosin
Cloth: Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
Tuner: Fiddlerman Digital Tuner AV10
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.