The Milano Leather violin case is made of a wooden structure protected by an elegant and resistant black Tuscany leather cover. The interior is made with the highest quality suede velvet microfiber. It includes 3 compartments for accessories, large exterior zippered pocket for music sheets, special pocket for passport/tickets, rain protection flap, 4 “two-position” bow spinners, high-security dual-mechanism lock, shoulder leather strap, an oversized leather handle and the most advanced protection system by suspension over 3 points. Weight: 2.85 Kg.
- 3/5-layer laminate wooden box.
- Cover made of original black nylon Cordura 500.
- Large exterior zippered pocket for music sheets.
- Special pocket for passport/tickets.
- Backpack straps.
- Chrome-plated and corrosion-resistant metallic components.
- Big rain protection flap.
- Welded thick D buckles.
- High security dual-mechanism lock.
- Side handle.
- Oversized leather handle (for carrying the case with gloves).
- Highest quality suede velvet micro fiber interior.
- 3-points Air Suspension System.
- Adjustable leather straps to hold the violin neck.
- 4 “two- position” bow spinners.
- 3 compartments for accessories (with pencil holder).
- Elegant aluminum pulls.
- Microfiber and silk protective bag and blanket.
Weight: 2.85 Kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.