Solid-carved in Romania from European tonewoods, featuring well-seasoned spruce top and flamed two-piece maple back
- Comes in a 4-string and 5-string version
- Inlaid purfling, full lining, and fitted corner blocks
- Oil varnished for superior tone
- Sensitive passive pickup, side mounted ¼” input jack, and side mounted detent tone and volume controls.
- Ebony accessories include pegs, nut, fingerboard, tailpiece, chinrest, saddle, and button
- Knilling approved adjustment, with European steelcore strings, fitted maple bridge, and two string adjusters
- Full Size Only
Included in the outfit is the Jakob Winter Greenline Shaped Violin Case - an eco-friendly, lightweight case made from all natural renewable fibers. And also the Jacques Rémy Carbon Fiber and Woven Carbon Fiber bows - a responsive, well balance bow and features nickel-silver mounted ebony frogs with a pearl slide and inlaid eye.
Jakob Winter Greenline Shaped Violin Case
Using a revolutionary manufacturing process, the lining, case, and coating materials are compressed in one-step, so no toxic glues or adhesives are used. Hemp, flax, and kenaf are compression molded with bio-plastics and additives to create an extremely sturdy shell.
- The black interior lining is made from 100% cotton velvet.
- Black/Gray exterior.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Manufactured from natural fibers
- Water repellent covering
- material Interior lining of 100% cotton velvet
- Polystyrene insert offers excellent protection
- Suspension system
- 2 Hill style bow holders 2 latches
- Accessory pocket Space for shoulder rest
- 2 carrying straps
- Backpack strap system