Wireless amplification made simpleGo wireless with the new Fiddlerman FWS-10 Wireless Instrument Transmitter/ Receiver System and say goodbye to your tangled up instrument cables. This system allows for ultra-fast and dependable audio transmission between your electric violin / violin pickup and your amplifier, without any tone loss.
- Easy to use violin wireless system
- Low latency for accurate performance
- Re-chargeable batteries with a standard USB cable, lasts over 5hrs!
- Great for strolling musicians
- Take your busking to the next level
- Move around on stage without any fear of running out of cable
- Replace any 1/4" cable with the FWS-10
Plug and play technology
This wireless audio system is designed with usability and simplicity in mind featuring plug and play technology. Simply pair the devices, connect the Transmitter to your violin (1/4" jack), connect the Receiver to your amplifier, and PLAY.
The Wireless Instrument System consists of two parts: the Transmitter and the Receiver, which use the 5.8GHz frequency.
- Suitable for violin, guitar, bass and all instruments with a 6.35mm (¼”) audio jack.
- Works with passive or active pickups
- Connect wirelessly from instrument to preamp, interfaces, amplifiers, tuners, mixer boards, DI-boxes, and more
- Four built-in channels to avoid interference.
- Each receiver can only accept audio from one transmitter at a time
- Delay time less than 5.6 ms.
- Mute function for quiet tuning
- Transmitter and Receiver have large capacity built-in lithium batteries.
- Multi way charging mode (recharge the transmitter 2x fully from the receiver magnetic port)
- Wireless distance: Guaranteed 20 meters (unobstructed) - can reach up to 100 meters.
Included in the box
- Fiddlerman Instrument Transmitter
- Fiddlerman Instrument Receiver
- USB charging cable
- User Manual
I've been waiting for something like this for ages! I was sick of the wires and the noisy jacks and really thought a wireless system would be a good idea. I tried this out when I received it and it passed all of my tests. A really well thought-out and well designed product.
Received my Fiddlerman Wireless System today and all I can say is, good “riddens” to a cable from fiddle to amp! I was a little leery of how my sound/tone would turnout BUT it seem to be just as good if not enhanced. To my ears, there was a clarity that really came through. Now, I’m playing my Royce Burt fiddle with added L.R. Baggs bridge pickup. The wireless system was super easy to setup...I quickly paired the transmitter and receiver (Reviewed the Fiddlerman video earlier) and plugged the transmitter into the Bagg’s 1/4” jack on my fiddle and then plugged the receiver into my Red-Eye pre-amp, turned on my Fishman Loudbox Artist and was good-to-go! If you’re wanting freedom from a cable (tripping/tangled, etc.), this IMHO, is the way to go...Thanks Fiddlershop Gang
I have had this wireless system for a few weeks now and have used on my electric violin, my acoustic electric guitar, my mandolin, and my banjo. The sound reproduction is amazing and it couldn't be any easier to use. Just a great product.
I've been waiting to see a product like this for awhile now, so naturally I got excited when I saw Fiddlershop come out with their own. I use it for my YAMAHA SV-130 and it's been working great. I can finally have the freedom to move around without worrying I'll pull the cord out of the amplifier. You'll have a lot of freedom and fun with this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.