Wireless amplification made simpleGo wireless with the new Fiddlerman FWS-10 Wireless Instrument Transmitter/ Receiver System and say goodbye to your tangled up instrument cables. This system allows for ultra-fast and dependable audio transmission between your electric violin / violin pickup and your amplifier, without any tone loss.
- Easy to use violin wireless system
- Low latency for accurate performance
- Re-chargeable batteries with a standard USB cable, lasts over 5hrs!
- Great for strolling musicians
- Take your busking to the next level
- Move around on stage without any fear of running out of cable
- Replace any 1/4" cable with the FWS-10
Plug and play technology
This wireless audio system is designed with usability and simplicity in mind featuring plug and play technology. Simply pair the devices, connect the Transmitter to your violin (1/4" jack), connect the Receiver to your amplifier, and PLAY.
The Wireless Instrument System consists of two parts: the Transmitter and the Receiver, which use the 5.8GHz frequency.
- Suitable for violin, guitar, bass and all instruments with a 6.35mm (¼”) audio jack.
- Works with passive or active pickups
- Connect wirelessly from instrument to preamp, interfaces, amplifiers, tuners, mixer boards, DI-boxes, and more
- Four built-in channels to avoid interference.
- Each receiver can only accept audio from one transmitter at a time
- Delay time less than 5.6 ms.
- Mute function for quiet tuning
- Transmitter and Receiver have large capacity built-in lithium batteries.
- Multi way charging mode (recharge the transmitter 2x fully from the receiver magnetic port)
- Wireless distance: Guaranteed 20 meters (unobstructed) - can reach up to 100 meters.
Included in the box
- Fiddlerman Instrument Transmitter
- Fiddlerman Instrument Receiver
- USB charging cable
- User Manual
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.