Wireless amplification made simpleGo wireless with the new Fiddlerman FWS-10 Wireless Instrument Transmitter/ Receiver System and say goodbye to your tangled up instrument cables. This system allows for ultra-fast and dependable audio transmission between your electric violin / violin pickup and your amplifier, without any tone loss.
- Easy to use violin wireless system
- Low latency for accurate performance
- Re-chargeable batteries with a standard USB cable, lasts over 5hrs!
- Great for strolling musicians
- Take your busking to the next level
- Move around on stage without any fear of running out of cable
- Replace any 1/4" cable with the FWS-10
Plug and play technology
This wireless audio system is designed with usability and simplicity in mind featuring plug and play technology. Simply pair the devices, connect the Transmitter to your violin (1/4" jack), connect the Receiver to your amplifier, and PLAY.
The Wireless Instrument System consists of two parts: the Transmitter and the Receiver, which use the 5.8GHz frequency.
- Suitable for violin, guitar, bass and all instruments with a 6.35mm (¼”) audio jack.
- Works with passive or active pickups
- Connect wirelessly from instrument to preamp, interfaces, amplifiers, tuners, mixer boards, DI-boxes, and more
- Four built-in channels to avoid interference.
- Each receiver can only accept audio from one transmitter at a time
- Delay time less than 5.6 ms.
- Mute function for quiet tuning
- Transmitter and Receiver have large capacity built-in lithium batteries.
- Multi way charging mode (recharge the transmitter 2x fully from the receiver magnetic port)
- Wireless distance: Guaranteed 20 meters (unobstructed) - can reach up to 100 meters.
Included in the box
- Fiddlerman Instrument Transmitter
- Fiddlerman Instrument Receiver
- USB charging cable
- User Manual
Using Fiddlerman Wireless
I used my Fiddlerman wireless on my bass guitar for gigs I had last Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and today and worked flawlessly on each gig. I have other wireless units, but the Fiddlerman is the smallest and most convenient. The sound is in some ways better than using the instrument cable. My go wireless, the Fiddlerman, I love it!
AWESOME FOR THE PRICE!
I love this thing! I just used it for a high-level national AC/DC tribute show on a large stage with zero cutouts and no issues. Tone was great, no noticeable delay, perfect. PLEASE make a guitar model that works with all guitars including strats that way it's not flopping around....these will sell like crazy at this price point........ I have to use hook/loop to keep it in place but works great, connects fast.
Works as advertised
Really impressed with overall design and performance, with only a few things we wish were different. We bought these primarily for playing at church. The 4 channels easily pair, and change; and the LEDs make it easy to know which is which. We bought 1/4" TRS to XLR adapters to give maximum plug-in flexibility. Easy to use, good quality signal, very nice gear. The complaints: the 1/4" TS jacks have limited range of motion. If you're just pointing it down out of a Barcus Berry 3100 or similar pickup, it's fine; but if you want to twist it around for a different pickup (like the angled pickup on front of electric guitar) it really only fits one way and there isn't enough room around the jack nor flexibility in the transmitter to make the screen visible or fold it flat against the instrument. Same for the receiver. Plugging multiple receivers into a small PA gives feedback unless they are 6 to 8 inches apart, and they have limited range-of-motion to see screens and manipulate controls. We did get a bad signal when plugging one receiver into stage box using TRS to XLR adapter and another receiver to stage box on other side of stage. Haven't figured out if that's from the receivers or the other equipment, but having one receiver adapted into the stage box and the other two receivers plugged into the mixer worked fine. At another church one of the channels had clipping and broken signal, but switching to another channel cleared it right up. Overall, very happy with them and recommend for wireless performance.
I was having trouble finding a wireless system that was compatible with my Glasser carbon fiber acoustic-electric. This one works - no howling, and it delivers a beautiful tone! Last night I put the battery life to the test with a 4.5 hour long gig. The signal stayed strong the whole time. I only wish the receiver were not so bulky, but if that's what it takes to get this level of quality, it's worth it! I'm very happy with my purchase. Thanks!!
Overall experience has been outstanding. Fiddlershop has been professional and courteous throughout the buying process. I would purchase from them again and recommend them to others for their transmitter products. Thank you
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.