Wireless amplification made simpleGo wireless with the new Fiddlerman FWS-10 Wireless Instrument Transmitter/ Receiver System and say goodbye to your tangled up instrument cables. This system allows for ultra-fast and dependable audio transmission between your electric violin / violin pickup and your amplifier, without any tone loss.
- Easy to use violin wireless system
- Low latency for accurate performance
- Re-chargeable batteries with a standard USB cable, lasts over 5hrs!
- Great for strolling musicians
- Take your busking to the next level
- Move around on stage without any fear of running out of cable
- Replace any 1/4" cable with the FWS-10
Plug and play technology
This wireless audio system is designed with usability and simplicity in mind featuring plug and play technology. Simply pair the devices, connect the Transmitter to your violin (1/4" jack), connect the Receiver to your amplifier, and PLAY.
The Wireless Instrument System consists of two parts: the Transmitter and the Receiver, which use the 5.8GHz frequency.
- Suitable for violin, guitar, bass and all instruments with a 6.35mm (¼”) audio jack.
- Works with passive or active pickups
- Connect wirelessly from instrument to preamp, interfaces, amplifiers, tuners, mixer boards, DI-boxes, and more
- Four built-in channels to avoid interference.
- Each receiver can only accept audio from one transmitter at a time
- Delay time less than 5.6 ms.
- Mute function for quiet tuning
- Transmitter and Receiver have large capacity built-in lithium batteries.
- Multi way charging mode (recharge the transmitter 2x fully from the receiver magnetic port)
- Wireless distance: Guaranteed 20 meters (unobstructed) - can reach up to 100 meters.
Included in the box
- Fiddlerman Instrument Transmitter
- Fiddlerman Instrument Receiver
- USB charging cable
- User Manual
I've been waiting to see a product like this for awhile now, so naturally I got excited when I saw Fiddlershop come out with their own. I use it for my YAMAHA SV-130 and it's been working great. I can finally have the freedom to move around without worrying I'll pull the cord out of the amplifier. You'll have a lot of freedom and fun with this.
Received my first Fiddlerman Wireless System a month ago for my fiddles and.had to have another for my 5 String banjo and as a backup to the first...yes, it’s that good IMO. Like my fiddles, my banjo also has the L.R. Baggs’ bridge pickup. Sure, I could have gotten by with just one system but at a great price, why not. Thanks again for the fantastic customer service and quick shipping! Carl
I've been waiting for something like this for ages! I was sick of the wires and the noisy jacks and really thought a wireless system would be a good idea. I tried this out when I received it and it passed all of my tests. A really well thought-out and well designed product.
I have had this wireless system for a few weeks now and have used on my electric violin, my acoustic electric guitar, my mandolin, and my banjo. The sound reproduction is amazing and it couldn't be any easier to use. Just a great product.
This system worked great! Going wireless added so much convenience and freedom to move about on stage while playing! Love it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.