Each instrument starts from carefully selected aged tonewood, real ebony fittings, and the hand-applied varnish brings out the natural beauty of the wood. The violin is well balanced across all the strings and Fiddlerman synthetic core strings deliver a wide tonal palette to draw from.
- Solid hand-carved, beautifully figured spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Carbon composite tailpiece with 4 fine tuners
- Hand-carved Despiau, Aubert or Holstein 1-star Bridge
- European spruce soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based finish (no thick lacquer)
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 6 years
- Installed Fiddlerman Violin Strings (similar to Thomastik Dominants)
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC (Music Educators National Conference) standards
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
Available in sizes: 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 4/4 (Fractional sizes come with Prelude strings)
Fiddlerman Violin Bow Features
- Strong, responsive, high-grade carbon fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
- Durable Siberian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
- Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
- Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
Case: Sturdy light weight high-quality FC30 oblong violin case. Case includes straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four or two bow holders.
Bow: Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
Shoulder Rest: Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest (1/8 and smaller sizes come with Muco SR-4 Violin Shoulder Rest)
Rosin: Fiddlerman Select Dark Rosin
Mute: Fiddlerman Rubber Practice Mute (not available for 1/2 and smaller sizes)
Cloth: Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
Tuner: Fiddlerman Digital Tuner AV10
Very good, nice instrument
Very happy with the purchase!
I was using freight forwarder, so I was a bit afraid of it getting damaged during transportation. Luckily everything arrived in a perfect condition thanks to the people at Fiddlershop wrapping it pretty safely. I'm just getting started with violin, but for whatever it's worth, I think this violin sounds awesome and the fact that even I'm able to make it sound good says a lot :D Only thing I struggled with was rosin. i was trying to apply it for quite a while and it wasn't doing anything. As a newbie, I had no idea I needed to use sandpaper on the rosin, which I found out later by googling. I wish that beginner's guide would include that info. Overall, I love the whole thing. Everything looks and feels high quality. Thanks a lot Fiddlershop!
I love it!!!
Yes, it was great. And I am very happy with the violin and everything that came with it. I appreciate how you treat us with respect even if we are not currently professional musicians. You certainly understand everything that is needed. Thank you Fiddlershop! Keep up the great work. ☺️
Violin is good as expected. The bridge was a bit to high making violin difficult to play. I had to cut 2.35 mm off the top. Much easier to play now. y. I had to removite
Good as good as you can get for the $ money.
Fiddlerman Concert Violin Outfit
I could not be happier with my purchase of the Fiddlerman Concert Violin Outfit. The order was filled as promised, the packing was secure and the delivery was prompt. It was ready to play out of the box with only minor tuning. I've started on some cajun fiddle tunes after years of not playing. I liked this outfit so much that I ordered another to use with different tunings.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.