D'Addario Prelude Violin String Set
- Solid steel core, A has aluminum winding, D and G have nickel winding, steel E-string
- Unaffected by temperature and humidity changes
- Excellent bow response
- The warmest sound available in an affordable, solid steel core string design
- Packaged in uniquely-designed sealed pouches providing unparalleled protection from the elements that cause corrosion.
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Educator's preferred choice for student strings due to their unique blend of warm tone, durability, and value
- Medium tension
Available string sets
D'Addario Prelude Violin String Set, 1/4 Scale, Medium Tension J810 1/4M
D'Addario Prelude Violin String Set, 1/2 Scale, Medium Tension J810 1/2M
Prelude Strings order
Its that time to replace the Prelude Strings on my violin and as always, ordered them from Fiddlershop. Very fast, friendly and accurate response, order fulfillment and delivery. Great prices and great service every time no matter how big or small the order. If I have questions, they answer promptly and thoughtfully. My go-to place for my violin needs. Thanks to everyone at Fiddlershop.
My Go-To Choice for Violin Products
Third set of strings from Fiddlershop and very pleased with all aspects of products and service. Also bought a bow in the past. Trustworthy with excellent customer service.
The violin strings are fine the tone is ok I enjoy playing with my mute on .
Got to replace violin strings
I must say "FIDDLERMAN STRINGS SPOILED ME." I have a concert violin by Fiddlerman. The strings needed to be replaced. I put on the Prelude strings. I WAS WRONG! I am now ordering the Fiddlerman strings. The moral is..."don't mess with a good thing" OTHA STEWART 76 YR OLD FIDDLER
Worth the money
These are the strings that came installed on my OB-1 and I really liked the sound. I am a novice fiddler and have never played on very expensive strings, but I have trusted D'Addario for many years for my acoustic guitar strings.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.