Humiditrak Product Review and Explanation
D'Addario Planet Waves Humiditrak - Bluetooth Humidity, Shock and Temperature Sensor
Musical instruments can be easily damaged by large and rapid changes in humidity and temperature. Now you can protect your investment by simply placing D’Addario’s Humiditrak™ with Blustream Technology inside your instrument or case. Humiditrak uses a patent-pending Bluetooth sensor to provide a constant stream of temperature, humidity, and impact data to the free smart phone app to alert you of hazardous conditions that can lead to diminished playability, costly repairs, and lost value to your instrument. When Humiditrak detects dangerous conditions, push notifications are sent to your device allowing you to take corrective action before damage occurs. Cataloging and monitoring a collection of instruments is so easy and convenient, you’ll want one for every instrument you own!
- Monitor humidity, temperature & impact
- View status of all your instruments on one easy-to-read display
- Receive push notifications of hazardous conditions
- Free App available in the iTunes App Store and Google Play
- CR2032 battery included. Maximum battery life of 2 years.