An excellent choice for beginners with some beautiful upgrades from the standard Brazilwood Bow. Wood bows generally produce a warmer tone than carbon fiber bows in the same price range.
These bows give violinists a comfortable playing experience, with the beautiful features of a more expensive bow.
Since the cost of re-hairing a bow is more than the price of this bow, you could get a brand new bow every few months and still be saving money.
- Octagonal Brazilwood bow
- Beautiful Nickel Windings with Black interlaced design
- High-grade ebony frog, with Fleur de lis
- Fully lined with nickel mounted
- Mother of pear slide underneath.
- The comfortable grip is made from imitation leather
This bow is covered by our standard one year warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.