Holstein Traditional Panette Guarneri Violin
The Holstein Traditional Panette Violin is inspired by '1737 ‘Panette’ Guarneri del Gesù’. This beautiful violin is known for its rich, strong and open sound.
This particular one is sold separately because the neck of the violin has some dark wood grains that are a little more unusual than normal. It is a brand new instrument otherwise- it is not a return or trade-in. It was made in 2016, but
This listing is for instrument only, but please contact us if you need a case and bow and all the accessories.
- Real hand applied oil varnish
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 10 years
- Real quality boxwood fittings and ebony fingerboard
- Aubert Mirecourt or Despiau 3-tree French-made bridges
- Set up with our preferred Kaplan Amo Strings (or what we prefer for the specific violin)
Every Holstein instrument undergoes Fiddlershop's quality setup and quality control with our famous 10-point inspection, and is covered by a lifetime structural warranty and free adjustments.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.