B-stock Fiddlerman Soloist 3/4 Violin Outfit
This instrument encountered some minor damage during shipping and had a small scratch the varnish. Our master luthier Andrés has made the mark almost invisible! This instrument was upgraded with Purple Sandalwood fittings.
The Soloist violin is now made in an exclusive Holstein Violin workshop! After trying hundreds of models, Fiddlerman settled on this one as his dollar-to-dollar favorite advanced-level violin. Fiddlerman will personally test these violins thoroughly before shipping them out.
- Fully hand-carved, beautifully flamed select spruce and maple tonewoods
- Hand-carved French Despiau 3-tree
- European spruce soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Supreme purple sandalwood pegs, tailpiece & chinrest
- Professionally hand-rubbed, oil-based varnish
- Antiqued select wood - dried a minimum of 12 years
- Strings - Thomastik Vision
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
Case: Fiddlerman Quality Oblong Violin Case FC75
Bow: Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
Shoulder Rest: Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
Rosin: Holstein Premium Rosin
Mute: Fiddlerman Rubber Practice Mute
Cloth: Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
Tuner: Fiddlerman Digital Tuner AV10
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and revolutionizing the string instrument industry? We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford. Our founder Pierre Holstein (a.k.a. "Fiddlerman") works directly with makers in many different countries to produce only the best for our customers. With over 40 years as a professional violinist in orchestras around the world, he brings unmatched expertise in music and business to everything we do.
Every Fiddlerman violin is set up and tested in our workshop to make sure it passes our rigorous 10-point inspection. Our incredibly talented team is here to help answer any questions you have, and make sure your instrument arrives safely.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.