What does B-stock mean?
Every now and then we receive an instrument or bow from our workshop with a visual imperfection. The item might have a small nick, scratch or a miss-coloration in the varnish. These visual issues do not affect the performance or playability of the instrument. However, we would never put these instruments into our regular inventory.
This is the perfect violin bow upgrade if you have purchased a beginner or intermediate violin outfit.
- Hand-finished "Hybrid" Carbon Fiber Core Violin Bow (Pernambuco-wrapped Carbon Fiber Stick)
- Weighs approximately 60-62 grams
- Quality Siberian Horse Hair
- Nicely Decorated Copper Mounted Ebony Frog
- Great Balance and Weight Distribution
- Nice Arch with Good Bounce and Action
This bow is covered by our standard one year warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.