We're looking for a hard-working individual to join our warehouse team, mainly focusing on processing, packaging and shipping orders accurately.
Fiddlershop is one of the largest providers of bowed stringed instruments in America and is also selling quality instruments all over the world. The workshop, warehouse, showroom, and office are located all together in Pompano Beach, Florida (about 30-40 min north of Miami).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process, package, and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Order fulfillment experience
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- Professional, punctual personal time management
- Fluent in English
- Authorization to work in America (Green Card / DHS Authorization)
In addition to a positive work environment and training.
- Competitive salary, starting at $15/hour
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Vacation & sick days
Fiddlershop is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this job specification is not intended to be a complete list of duties, and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.