This Holstein is a replica of a Cremonese Strad made in 1715.
All our Holstein violins are faithful reproductions to their famous orginals. For our bench-made line in this price point, they share many of the same features but, are unique in their appearance as a single Luthier puts an immense amount of work in modeling and carving the same shape as its orginal. From scroll, down to the f-holes and the highest level crafstmenship in varnish work antiquing.
* These violins are benchmade (made exclusively by one master Luthier)!
* Methodical production process with plate tuning technology.
* Antiqued Italian Oil Varnish
* Aged Select Russian Spruce and Select Maple sourced from high altitude forests (Aged 100+ years, dried 20+ years)
* Highest Quality Hill-style Boxwood fittings
* Highest Quality Ebony Fingerboard
* Titanium Fine Tuner and Tailpiece Adjuster / Gut
* Deluxe Aubert Mirecourt French-made Bridge (or Despiau 3-tree)
* Strings depends on what we think works best with the specific violin!
* Comes with a Quality Oblong Case
Every Holstein instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
Your shopping cart is empty!