This is a stunning replica of the Cremonese Strad made in 1715. All our Holstein violins are faithful reproductions to their famous orginals. For our bench-made line in this price point, they share many of the same features but, are unique in their appearance as a single Luthier puts an immense amount of work in modeling and carving the same shape as its orginal. From scroll, down to the f-holes and the highest level crafstmenship in varnish work antiquing.
* These violins are benchmade (made exclusively by one master Luthier)
* Unique production process using the newest plate tuning technology.
* Antiqued Italian Oil Varnish
* Aged Chinese Spruce and Select Chinese Maple sourced from high altitude, dried +20 years
* Highest Quality Hill-style Boxwood fittings
* Highest Quality Ebony Fingerboard (not dyed)
* Deluxe Aubert Mirecourt French-made Bridge
* Setup with Kaplan Ammo Strings ( use comment section during checkout for any string preference)
* Comes with a Quality Oblong Case
Every Holstein instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!