This is an exceptional replica of the original Guarneri Lord Wilton. It was named after Seymour Egerton, 4th Earl of Wilton, a musician, associate of Arthur Sullivan, and 19th century owner of the instrument. The violin was made famous by the celebrated violinist Yehudi Menuhin from 1978 to 1999. Violins in this price range are typically made in larger assembly lines to reduce cost. Our workshop models however, are crafted entirely by the master luthier and a highely skilled assistant luthier.
* Italian Oil Varnish with exceptional antiquing
* Aged European Spruce and 2-piece Maple, dried for over 15 years
* Highest Quality Hill-style Boxwood fittings
* Highest Quality Ebony Fingerboard (not dyed)
* Aubert Mirecourt or Despiau French-made Bridge
* String Setup: What we find works best with each violin specifically
(Use the comment section of checkout to choose your string set, less than $100 retail)
Every Holstein instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
Your shopping cart is empty!