Evah Pirazzi Gold strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fibre.
- brilliant, golden tone
- full-bodied and big sound from the very bottom to the top of the register a wide range of sound colors
- The great dynamic range allows skilled players to explore confidently both the finest nuances of quiet passages and create powerful sonorities when playing close to the finger-board or using a strong bow arm.
- instant response throughout the complete dynamic range
- very short break-in time, even shorter than Evah Pirazzi and Obligato
- excellent tuning stability
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- Gold G-string: This G-string is wound with a pure gold wire. It offers a round and full tone.
- NEW Stainless Steel E-string: It has an excellent response and generates a refined and smooth sound right to the very top of the register.
- Full Size Only
- Medium Tension Only
- Loop End
- Ball End
- Gold G -It offers a round and full tone.
- Silver G: very dynamic sound which emphasizes a more brilliant tone
4 months and still sound lovely
These were a violin teacher's recommendation for a particular instrument and turned out to hit the sweet spot. After 4 months, it’s time to replace the two upper strings. The D, and especially the gold G-string seem to still have plenty of life left in them.
I love Evah Pirazzi Gold Violin Strings.
I remain a repeat customer at the Fiddlershop. I put a set on my Scott Cao Violin, which I purchased at the Fiddlershop. The sound is rich and pleasing to me. I am purchasing a set for back-up. Previously I used Dominant. strings. I found that the Evah Gold are very stable, regardless of the temperature, or the humidity. They are stable over time, retaining their original sound qualities. Violin Strings have mada enormous improvements since 1952, when I first picked up a Violin. The Evah Pirazzi Gold strings produce fine sound on my Cannone 1743 replica Violin. The Fiddlershop is equally excellent, in my opinion.
great sound projection
The review is a little late cause I was waiting on changing my violin strings. I put the evah Pirazzi Gold on my violin yesterday but the sound is amazing. The strings produce such sound projection and make my ringing notes really ring strong. So responsive and easy to play on. I hope they last awhile but so far i like these strings the best. I have used dominant and obligato strings before which i also like but so far the evah gold are my favorite on my violin....I would like to mention to get your supplies at the fiddlershop. Fast shipping, great shop and personnel!!!
Great strings and excellent customer service from Fiddler Shop. Thank you so much!
They are good
We got them for my dad and he likes how they sounded
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.