Fiddlerman Soloist Viola Specifications
Fiddlershop tests these violas thoroughly before shipping out. The Soloist viola is now made in an exclusive Holstein workshop! After trying hundreds of models, Fiddlerman settled on this one as his dollar-for-dollar favorite advanced level viola.
Body: Fully hand-carved with spruce top and flamed curly-maple back, dried a minimum of 12 years. Professional quality hand-applied spirit varnish
Fittings: Ebony fingerboard, pegs, chinrest, and tailpiece.
Bridge: Professional level hand-carved Despiau Three Tree
Strings: Evah Pirazzi Green
- Core Oblong Viola Suspension Case
- Holstein Yellow Sandalwood Viola Bow
- High quality Sandalwood craftsmanship
- Nickel-Silver mounting and winding
- Genuine Ebony Frog
- Mother of pearl inlays on eye and slide
- Lizard skin thumb wrap
- Imitation ivory tip plate
- Holstein Premium Viola Rosin
- Fiddlerman Wood Viola Shoulder Rest
- Ultra Practice Mute
- Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
* One-year warranty on all accessories
Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection! Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the violins and violas and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional violinist of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our violas directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Each Fiddlerman viola is set up in our workshop.