The "Entertainer" Violin Features
The Entertainer is our answer to a starter violin that anyone can afford! We have never been happy with what the market had to offer in this price range. The set up, accessories, and quality of build is far above anything we have tested in this price range! The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box. Now available in fractional sizes. Check our violin size guide for proper sizing.
- Solid-carved spruce and maple tonewoods
- Durable amber brown finish (no thick lacquer)
- Wood dried a minimum of 24 months
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Carbon composite tailpiece with built-in fine tuners
- Hand-carved Asian wood bridge
- Well-rounded bridge - easy and comfortable playability
- Strings - Prelude or other quality steel core string set
Outfit and Accessories
We went one step further and provided quality accessories that you won't have to replace right after purchasing this outfit (like with most other brands). Products that alone retail for over $100.
- Violin Case: Sturdy lightweight shaped violin case. Includes carrying straps, music pocket, small storage compartment, two bow holders.
- Violin Bow: Brazilwood bow
- Rosin: Tower Strings rosin
- Shoulder rest
- Ultra Practice Mute
- Polishing cloth
- Digital tuner
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.