Electric Violin Features
This entry level electric violin will blow your mind! The Tower Strings Electric violin comes with a built-in pre-amp and pickup, run by a 9v battery (included). Simply switch on and plug in headphones (earbuds included) or directly to an amplifier - nothing else is needed! The setup, accessories, and build is far above anything we have tested in this price range! The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box.
This electric violin is setup and tested in Fiddlershop's Florida workshop and undergoes a 5-point setup process before it's sent out to you! The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box and is a great option for Suzuki and NAfME students
- Solid maple wood body
- Durable metallic black or blue/gray finish
- 100% Ebony fingerboard & fittings
- Carbon composite tailpiece with built-in fine tuners
- Hand-carved wood bridge (well-rounded, easy and comfortable playability)
- Installed Prelude strings
- 4/4 (full) size
Included Outfit and Accessories
This electric violin comes with everything you need to get started. We went one step further and provided quality accessories that you won't have to replace right after purchasing this outfit (like with most other brands). Products that alone retail for over $100/
- Case: Sturdy lightweight shaped black violin case (Case includes carrying straps, music pocket, small storage compartment, two bow holders)
- Bow: Brazilwood bow
- Rosin: Tower Strings Rosin
- Violin Shoulder Rest
- Ultra Practice Mute
- Polishing cloth
- Digital tuner
- 10 ft music cable (3.5 mm to 1/4")
All accessories come with a standard one-year warranty.
Learn about the Fiddlershop Family and what makes us unique!
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the violins and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional violinist of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our violins directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Each Tower Strings violin goes through our 5-step setup process.