Fiddlerman Master Violin Review
Beautiful Sounding Fractional Sizes for Any Age!
How does the Master Compare with the Artist?
How does the Master compare with the Soloist?
The Master is the next step up from the Fiddlerman Artist violin. Featuring highly figured maple, yielding great tone, projection and response. An excellent instrument for discerning players and students alike.
- Fully hand-carved, beautifully flamed spruce and maple tone woods
- 100% Ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Hand-carved French Despiau 3-tree or Aubert Mirecourt Deluxe bridge (highest grade)
- Professionally hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based varnish
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 10 years
- Strings - whichever strings sound better on the specific violin (most commonly Kaplan Amo or Thomastik Vision)
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
- Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
- Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments (Contact Fiddlershop)
FIDDLERMAN VIOLIN BOW FEATURES
- Strong, responsive, high-grade carbon fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
- Durable Mongolian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
- Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
- Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
- One-year warranty on all accessories
- Fiddlerman Quality Oblong Violin Case
- Case includes padded straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four bow holders, hygrometer
- Holstein Premium Violin Rosin
- Ultra Practice Mute
- Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
- Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the violins and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional violinist of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our violins directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Each Fiddlerman violin is set up in our workshop.
The Violin arrived within a week, very fast shipping. Very good service! It has warm sounds and it is very easy to play. Nice and strong carrying case. This Violin is amazing!
Full Size violin
My 10 year old was ready for a full sized violin. It was difficult to find a balance between price and quality until I came across the Fiddlershop. Besides the ease of ordering and helpful customer associate, the violin itself is a wonderful instrument. My daughter's violin instructor was very impressed with the violin and said it would last her throughout high school. The case and accessories are perfect too. I highly recommend this violin outfit and Fiddlershop!
Couldn't be more pleased!
I've had my eye on a Master Violin for a while, and finally decided to pull the trigger last month. I had a few questions before and after I ordered, and all of my concerns were answered promptly and thoroughly - thank you so much for your time and help! I love my new violin - how it sounds, looks and feels - and I look forward to playing it for years on down the line! Practice is exciting with such a beautiful instrument to inspire my music!
Excellent violin, awesome to not only practice but play
Awesome but I like doing metal covers on it as well or try anything new that I never tried before
I bought it for my son and he loves it very much. Even his teacher surprised because it sounds very good and he didn't want to stop playing it. I really recommend this violin, but the best was the case!!! It's awesome!!! Jaja
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.