Pre-owned Fiddlerman Master 1/2 Size Violin Outfit (No. 196)
This 1/2 Size Master Violin is from 2019 and it is in excellent condition, with a beautiful one piece back. It shows very minor wear from playing. The violin and case are used but will be outfitted with a new bow and new accessories.
The Master is the next step up from the Fiddlerman Artist violin. Featuring highly figured maple, producing wonderfully warm and round tone, strong projection and quick response. An excellent instrument for discerning players and students alike.
- Fully hand-carved, beautifully flamed spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Hand-carved Teller 3-star Bridge
- European spruce soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Professionally hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based varnish
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 10 years
- Strings - Kaplan Amo
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
Case: Fiddlerman Oblong Violin Case (old model)
Bow: Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
Shoulder Rest: Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
Rosin: Holstein Premium Rosin
Cloth: Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
Tuner: Fiddlerman Digital Tuner AV10
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.