Fiddlerman Master Violin Review
Beautiful Sounding Fractional Sizes for Any Age!
How does the Master Compare with the Artist?
How does the Master compare with the Soloist?
The Master is the next step up from the Fiddlerman Artist violin. Featuring highly figured maple, yielding great tone, projection and response. An excellent instrument for discerning players and students alike.
- Fully hand-carved, beautifully flamed spruce and maple tone woods
- 100% Ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Hand-carved French Despiau 3-tree or Aubert Mirecourt Deluxe bridge
- European Spruce Soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Professionally hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based varnish
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 10 years
- Strings - whichever strings sound better on the specific violin (most commonly Kaplan Amo or Thomastik Vision)
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
- Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
- Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments (Contact Fiddlershop)
FIDDLERMAN VIOLIN BOW FEATURES
- Strong, responsive, high-grade carbon fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
- Durable Mongolian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
- Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
- Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
- One-year warranty on all accessories
- Fiddlerman Quality Oblong Case
- Case includes padded straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four bow holders, hygrometer
- Holstein Premium Violin Rosin
- Ultra Practice Mute
- Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
- Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the violins and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional violinist of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our violins directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Each Fiddlerman violin is set up in our workshop.
We received a beautiful violin at an amazing price. So pleased with the entire experience!
I love this company. you guys rock. The violin is beautiful and my teacher was shocked that it didn't cost a lot more than I paid for it. Beautiful work. You guys have gone above and beyond as far as helping me find and play this instrument. Will definitely contact you when I'm ready to buy my cello.
I love it. I have had it for 3 weeks now, and play off an on all day every day. One of my best buys. Thanks.
It's my first time ordering a violin from website. It arrived today and I didn't even notice time passed so quickly when I played it. This master violin outfit is super, and it sounds much better than my previous one. Thanks to the staff for making the video for me before shipping it! You're super nice!
I was extremely skeptical of the online buying experience for such a special item. However, I was immensely pleased with Fiddlershop's responsiveness to my questions and overall willingness to help me pick out the perfect violin. I chose the Fiddlerman Master Violin Outfit, and immediately after pulling it out of the case I knew it was the right decision. The sound is so lovely (coming from an Amazon Violin 5 years ago), and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. The service from Fiddlershop is impeccable, the shipping was quick, and communication couldn't have been better. Keep up the awesome work!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.