Fiddlerman Concert Violin Review
How does the Apprentice compare with the Concert?
How does the Concert compare with the Artist?
Big, bold sounding, great "hand feel", precisely-functioning components and an inspiring look! Carefully selected aged tonewood with real ebony fittings and careful hand-varnishing brings out the natural beauty of the wood and the tone. Fine balance and powerful projection are enhanced by our own Fiddlerman Violin strings!
- Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
- Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments (Contact Fiddlershop)
- Solid hand-carved, beautifully figured spruce and maple tone woods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Carbon Tailpiece with 4x Fine Tuners
- Hand-carved Despiau Violin Bridge
- Hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based finish (no thick lacquer)
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 6 years
- Installed Fiddlerman Violin Strings (similar to Thomastik Dominants)
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
- Available in sizes: 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 4/4 (Fractional sizes come with Prelude strings)
Fiddlerman Violin Bow Features
- Strong, responsive, high-grade Carbon Fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
- Durable Siberian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
- Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
- Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
- Sturdy light weight high quality violin suspension case
- Case includes straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four or two bow holders
- Fiddlershop/Fiddlerman Rosin
- Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
- Ultra Practice Mute (Not Available for 1/2 and 1/4 size)
- Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
- Carbon composite tailpiece with built-in fine tuners
**One-year warranty on all accessories
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the violins and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional violinist of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our violins directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Each Fiddlerman violin is set up in our workshop.
This was for my 10 year old daughter's lessons. She loves it
Looks great ! Sounds good! It’ll sound better once I learn more as I am just learning how to play. Happy with everything so far
I bought for my 9 year old daughter a half size, and I am very satisfied with the quality presented. The support given by the staff is very good.I would look forward and would never think twice to exchange a higher grade fiddlermen violin when she grows up and needs a bigger size.
This violin sounds great and looks great, the bow is easy to handle compared to the one I was using. It feels easier to play in tune than on my other violin which was also set up at a violin shop. The Case and everything is very nice quality. I recommend this to any beginner for a very enjoyable experience. This is where I will shop for my violin needs.
This was a great violin for the money and we got it at great price. The instrument was well set up, it only required some minor tuning and putting rosin on the new bow. It came with a really nice shoulder rest as well. I would recommend the Fiddlerman concert violin for anyone looking for a good student violin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.