Fiddlerman Artist Viola Features
- Solid hand-carved, figured spruce and maple tone woods
- 100% Ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Hand-carved French Despiau bridge
- Hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based finish (no thick lacquer)
- European Spruce Soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 7 years
- Strings - whichever strings sound better on the specific violin (most commonly Thomastik Dominant)
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The viola will arrive ready to play out of the box!
Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments.
Fiddlerman Viola Bow Features
- Strong, responsive, high-grade carbon fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
- Durable Siberian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
- Nickel-mounted true Ebony frog
- Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
- One-year warranty on all accessories
- Sturdy light weight high-quality oblong viola case.
- Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Viola Bow
- Holstein Premium Rosin
- Viola shoulder rest
- Fiddlershop polishing cloth (Gray)
- Carbon composite tailpiece with built-in fine tuners
The Fiddlershop Way
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates all violas and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional violinist of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our violas directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Each Fiddlerman viola is set up in our workshop.
My viola sounds awesome!!
The experience was 100 percent positive! This is what customer service is all about and the viola sounds amazing. You guys have a customer for life. I had an issue because I ordered the wrong size and you guys took care of it hassle free and with constant communication the entire transaction. Thank you so much!
I am very happy with this viola. It was delivered fairly quickly and was nicely set up. Sound is full and velvety, particularly on the G and D strings. I ended up swapping out the chin rest, but that was more of a personal adjustment. My one gripe is that the included shoulder rest slips quite often and has left a noticeable scuff on the viola. But overall, it's a lovely instrument to play and a very good value.
I couldn’t be happier. I am an intermediate player and this is precisely what I needed to progress further. The instrument feels authentic, sturdy, and was setup pretty well! The whole package really lives up to the expectation that is created by your store. I received it at my home within a week of purchasing it too, which is not bad considering that I live in Portugal. All around, well done!
I’m very pleased with my Fiddlerman Artist Viola. This was the last one available when I ordered it, so I worried that there was a reason it was left over. But it looks and sounds very good. I’m happy with it and the service your staff provided. This is the third musical instrument I’ve bought from the Fiddlershop and they have all been very satisfying. Thanks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.