The Fiddlerman OB1 Violin Review
How does the Fiddlerman OB1 compare with the Fiddlerman Apprentice?
The OB1 is possible because of the combination of great connections and strong buying power! The fact that we can offer a quality violin that will last for years with an advancing level outfit is truly AMAZING. It's not uncommon to find this level violin for $300-$600 at other violin shops, (and that is without a quality outfit). Each violin is tested and will arrive ready to play out of the box.
- Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
- Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments (Contact Fiddlershop)
- Solid-carved spruce and maple tone woods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Carbon Tailpiece with 4x Fine Tuners
- Hand-carved French Despiau bridge
- European Spruce Soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Spirit-based durable dark brown finish (no thick lacquer)
- Wood dried a minimum of 4 years
- Installed D’Addario Prelude Strings (teacher preferred)
- Great for Suzuki and NAfME students
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
- Available in sizes: 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 4/4
- Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
- Strong, responsive, high-grade carbon fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
- Durable Siberian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
- Nickel-mounted true Ebony frog
- Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
- Sturdy light weight high-quality oblong violin case
- Case includes straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four or two bow holders
- Fiddlerman wood violin shoulder rest
- Fiddlerman Rosin
- Ultra Practice Mute (not available for 1/2 and smaller sizes)
- Fiddlershop polishing cloth
- One-year warranty on all accessories - Lifetime Structural Warranty
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the violins and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional violinist of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our violins directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Each Fiddlerman violin is set up in our workshop.
It’s a great fiddle. The knob for the E string was slippery at first, but I got it figured out now. It sounds great and she’s a beaut!
Greetings, My overall experience was absolutely great. Thank you for putting a quality product on the market. The violin puts out a very good sound compared to the other ones I purchased from various companies at the same time that I just received. Your product availability set you apart, and will refer you to others.
The purchase was easy and the lady I spoke with was very helpful.
The violin is amazing and so is the case I got the,only trouble I'm having is with the gold muter I added on.Not sure if it's me, but the muter dose not go all the way on,it still works so I can practice without my family hearing me I just have to be careful so the muter doesn't fall off.But everything else is perfect and I'm in love with my violin.
Overall experience was perfect. The fiddle arrived quickly, and was nicely packed with everything that was supposed to be included. The fiddle itself is lovely, and although I can't play yet, my husband can play a little so we know it has a sweet sound and nice tone. We would definitely recommend y'all to others.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.