Fiddlerman Master Violin Review
Beautiful Sounding Fractional Sizes for Any Age!
How does the Master Compare with the Artist?
How does the Master compare with the Soloist?
The Master is the next step up from the Fiddlerman Artist violin. Featuring highly figured maple, yielding great tone, projection and response. An excellent instrument for discerning players and students alike.
- Fully hand-carved, beautifully flamed spruce and maple tone woods
- 100% Ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Hand-carved French Despiau 3-tree or Aubert Mirecourt Deluxe bridge
- European Spruce Soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Professionally hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based varnish
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 10 years
- Strings - whichever strings sound better on the specific violin (most commonly Kaplan Amo or Thomastik Vision)
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
- Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
- Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments (Contact Fiddlershop)
FIDDLERMAN VIOLIN BOW FEATURES
- Strong, responsive, high-grade carbon fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
- Durable Mongolian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
- Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
- Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
- One-year warranty on all accessories
- Fiddlerman Quality Oblong Case
- Case includes padded straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four bow holders, hygrometer
- Holstein Premium Violin Rosin
- Ultra Practice Mute
- Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
- Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the violins and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional violinist of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our violins directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Each Fiddlerman violin is set up in our workshop.
SO I received my new violin and was loving the sound, but I noticed some small blemishes in the finish. I tried to ignore them for a day, but in the end wrote to Fiddlershop, where they promptly sent me a new one and I simply loaded up the first one and sent it back. Everything was smooth and the violin is awesome. You can not go wrong with the product or the company.
Our experience was excellent. We bought this for our daughter who is growing in her playing ability and was ready for a full size instrument. The sound quality of the violin is gorgeous. It has a full body sound with lovely resonance. The instrument looks beautiful and the case is wonderful. We are very pleased.
After extensive research I decided to purchase a violin through Fiddlershop. I contacted them through email and Clare was so helpful and kind. I chose to go with the Master Violin Outfit and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. It sounds beautiful and I decided to have the Obligato Strings installed as well. I was a bit nervous as I had it shipped overseas to an APO, but the packaging was more than sufficient and my violin arrived in perfect condition. Overall, I could not be happier with my purchase and I’m glad I went with Fiddlershop. I would highly recommend them! -Alicia
I've only recently started playing violin but I started with the Cecilio CVN-300 and decided to upgrade because I'm playing everyday and really enjoying it. The Master Violin Outfit comes in a very nice case. Everything about it feels so professional. I'm a complete novice but I can say this is a HUGE upgrade from the CVN-300. The sound, the feel of the neck and bridge, the ways the strings don't pop when I release them. I can also say the sound is so different. I feel like I'm vibrating with the violin. I'm not a professional musician but the sounds, to me, that this violin makes are breathtaking and inspire me to practice more and more.The bow and rosin seem very high quality, but again, I'm a novice and don't exactly know what to look for. I never understood in violin tutorial videos what they mean by "you need a violin you can grow into" until I switched to this violin. You really do need a violin you can grow into and this is probably overkill for me but I am so happy with this purchase.
We received a beautiful violin at an amazing price. So pleased with the entire experience!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.